BOTfriends – We Create Conversations.
We are a young startup in Würzburg specialized in the development and design of Conversational Interfaces. Our focus is the programming of chatbots on multiple platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Skype, websites, etc. Our clients are not only renowned companies such as Porsche and s.Oliver but also international ones like the Cookhouse Lab in Toronto. For our clients, we are offering the conception and development of small projects to very complex solutions for enterprises.
We need YOU to help us with frontend / full stack development for our product. We are looking for a passionate developer that has ideally time for ~20-40h per week to work in our new creative workspace in Würzburg.
What you bring:
- Passion for solving problems
- Knowledge in programming especially in React or Angular and Node.js
- Understanding of databases & API integrations
- First experiences with cloud services such as Google Cloud or AWS are an advantage
- Knowledge in machine learning, NLP, deep learning is a plus
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a tool wich helps our customers to monitor and train their chatbots
- Working with Google’s NLP service Dialogflow
- Integrating Google’s Machine Learning APIs
- Creating complex chatbot architectures
Why should you work with us?
- You’ll become an expert in conversational interfaces
- Responsibility for our product with renowned and designated companies
- No boredom: We are an agile startup with a big portion of humor, motivation & ambition
- Your voice counts: Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- High chance for a longterm collaboration
Send your CV, a short message, and maybe some reference projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot wait to hear from you!
„BOTfriends is a leader in the development of chatbot applications“ – Google